Monday, May 19, 2008

Service learning: May 12- May 16

1. What I learned about our group topic which is starting the school store, I learned where the store is located in
the school. It is in the basement where the lunch room is. What I have learned about my self is that I don't think I would want to
work in the school store because the room is about the size of a closet. If I were in charge of this group, I would I pick a better room if I could. I know that room has a label saying "school store" but it is to small.

2. For Thursday's meeting I think we should start cleaning out the room for the store. Right now there are a bunch of tables and stuff.
We also need to contact places like BJs for stuff to sale in the store.
Finally I think we should get shelves, and mini table for the store as well.

3. Things I found:
One person in my group discussed how they finish writing the letter to Gilder Lerman for money.
Juliene wrote about how the meeting with Dr. Davidson went about having the store.
Tabitha discussed said the same thing as me.

No comments: